Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sore subject

I think the Yankees need to change their name to the Crankees, because boy are they old.

Jorge's already on the DL.
Same with Matsui.
Jeter's even missing games with a sore right oblique. He's no spring chicken anymore.

I don't even know what an oblique is, but I'm sure mine's sore. For three straight days, I've taken the twins for a walk around the neighborhood.

No, not those twins.
Anyway, the walk brings me to Winding Ridge, which features beautiful homes and a nasty hill.
It's absolutley killing me.
The full walk takes me about an hour, which is about an hour too long for the boys to actually sit still. Every day I pack two juice cups, a bottle of water for myself and a box of Vanilla Wafers.

It's counterproductive. The boys drink their juice and all my water and I eat the cookies on the way back down the hill.





No comments:

Post a Comment